2020 Coeur d'Alene Event Calendar!
- January 10th - Music Walk Starts // Every 2nd Friday of the month, January through March, beginning at 5pm. Downtown Coeur d'Alene rings with live music from our talented, local musician singer/songwriters.
- January 18th - Mac & Cheese Festival // The 2020 Mac & Cheese Festival was once again a deliciously cheesy fun-filled time to remember for all.
- February 7th - Chocolate Affair // Coeur d’Alene’s Premier Chocolate Tasting Event & Competition.
- February 29th - Mardi Gras // Join us for the 5th annual Mardi Gras Krewe d’Alene upstairs in the ballroom at the CDA Eagles. A great foodie event! You’ll find samples of delicious fare from four local favorite restaurants. In addition to the featured restaurants, the street entertainment includes fortune tellers, jugglers, body painters, and interactive art.
- [CANCELED] March 14th - St. Patrick’s Day Parade // The annual St. Patrick’s Parade will begin at 4:00 pm on Sherman Avenue. This family-friendly event is free to the public and is truly an event you won’t want to miss!
- [CANCELED] March 20-22 - Blues Festival // This fun festival features the best talent in local, regional and national blues artists. The invitation is open to all for a soul swingin’ weekend celebrating the best of modern blues.
- [CANCELED] April 11th - Wine Extravaganza // Enjoy wine tasting throughout downtown Coeur d’Alene April 21 during Wine Extravaganza. With 20 wineries and over 65 wines to taste, there will be something for every wine connoisseur to enjoy. The 7th Annual Wine Extravaganza weekend will be filled with wine, food and fun!
- May 8th - Art Walk Starts // Every 2nd Friday of the month from April-December, you can stroll through beautiful downtown Coeur d'Alene and enjoy local and nationally acclaimed artists. Many of the art galleries in this event serve wine.
- May 27th - Downtown Farmers Market // Every Wednesday through September we have a Farmers Market held on 5th Street between Lakeside and Front Street.
- May 24th - Coeur d'Alene Marathon // The biggest run of the year! Come down and support our local athletes!
- June 12th - Art Walk
- June 17th - Live After 5 Starts // A super fun concert series hosted in McEuen Park in downtoan Coeur d'Alene every Wednesday through September 4th.
- [CANCELED] June 19th-20th - Car d'Lane
- [POSTPONED UNTIL SEPTEMBER] June 28th - Ironman 70.3 // The Half Ironman in downtown Coeur d'Alene
- [CANCELED] July 3rd - Kiddies Independence Day Parade // A little parade for the kids of Coeur d'Alene!
- [CANCELED] July 4th - 4th of July Parade & Festival // One of the biggest events you'll ever see! The day starts off with a parade and then everyone gets ready for the big fireworks show on Coeur d'Alene Lake.
- July 7th - Coeur d'Alene City Park Concert Series Starts // Every Sunday thru August 25th
- July 9th - Sherman Square Concert Series Starts // Every Tuesday through August 27th
- [CANCELED] July 11th - Brewfest
- July 12th - Art Walk
- [CANCELED] July 31st - Street Fair // In our opinion, the funnest event downtown all year. Lasting 3 days, Street Fair brings out local merchants, small businesses and traveling merchants on Sherman Avenue in Coeur d'Alene. CDA IDAHO will be outside our store this year with 3 tents! Come see us!
- [CANCELED] August 2nd-4th - Street Fair & Taste of CDA // Lasting 3 days, Street Fair brings out local merchants, small businesses and traveling merchants on Sherman Avenue in Coeur d'Alene. CDA IDAHO will be outside our store this year with 3 tents! Come see us!
- [CANCELED] August 2nd-4th - Art on the Green (NIC Campus only)
- August 9th - Ales For The Trail
- August 9th - Coeur d'Alene Triathlon
- August 14th - Art Walk
- September 6th - Ironman 70.3 // The Half Ironman in downtown Coeur d'Alene
- September 11th - Art Walk
- September 18th-19th - Oktoberfest
- September 19st - Coeur d'Fondo
- September 30th - Final Downtown Farmers Market
- October 9th - Art Walk
- October 24th - Fall Fest & Apple Palooza
- October 31st - Trick or Treat the Downtown
- Nov 7rd - Wine for the Holidays
- Nov 13th - Art Walk
- Nov 27th - Lighting Ceremony Parade // Wow, what a great time this is! Hustle and Bustle galore! By this time it's a little cold and sometimes the snow is falling. But it's the day after Thanksgiving so everyone is out shopping and making merry. And then in the evening we enjoy a beautiful parade, the tree lights are turned on, and then we have fireworks in the evening! Such a fun day.
- Nov 27th - Festival of Trees
- Dec 5th - Live Neigh-tivity
- Dec 11th - Art Walk