As I'm writing this article, we've already had some really great events so far in the downtown Coeur d'Alene area. We had the 2019 Chocolate Affair, which turned out amazing. We had the joy of having Bean & Pie come to our store and serve delicious mini pies that everyone LOVED! Bean & Pie even won 2nd place by the judges.
Then we had the annual Mac & Cheese fest which was hosted in the Plaza Shops (where CDA IDAHO is located) and that was a big hit. As with previous years, this year was completely sold out. Both of these mentioned events were put on by the Coeur d'Alene Downtown Association, which always does an amazing job of coming up with fun events and making them successful. Events like these really bring in a lot of awareness of local companies as well as bring in traffic for sales in these slower Winter and Spring months.
2019 Coeur d'Alene Event Calendar
- May 10th - Art Walk Starts // Every 2nd Friday of the month from April-December, you can stroll through beautiful downtown Coeur d'Alene and enjoy local and nationally acclaimed artists. Many of the art galleries in this event serve wine.
- May 15th - Downtown Farmers Market // Every Wednesday through September we have a Farmers Market held on 5th Street between Lakeside and Front Street.
- May 26th - Coeur d'Alene Marathon // The biggest run of the year! Come down and support our local athletes!
- June 14th - Art Walk
- June 14th - Car d'Alene Cruise
- June 145th - Car d'Alene Show
- June 19th - Live After 5 Starts // A super fun concert series hosted in McEuen Park in downtoan Coeur d'Alene every Wednesday through September 4th.
- June 30th - Ironman 70.3 // The Half Ironman in downtown Coeur d'Alene
- July 3rd - Kiddies Independence Day Parade // A little parade for the kids of Coeur d'Alene!
- July 4th - 4th of July Parade & Festival // One of the biggest events you'll ever see! The day starts off with a parade and then everyone gets ready for the big fireworks show on Coeur d'Alene Lake.
- July 6th - Brewfest
- July 7th - Coeur d'Alene City Park Concert Series Starts // Every Snday thru August 25th
- July 9th - Sherman Square Concert Series Starts // Every Tuesday through August 27th
- July 12th - Art Walk
- August 2nd-4th - Street Fair & Art On The Green // In our opinion, the funnest event downtown all year. Lasting 3 days, Street Fair brings out local merchants, small businesses and traveling merchants on Sherman Avenue in Coeur d'Alene. And then you can make your way down to Art On The Green located on the NIC campus. CDA IDAHO will be outside our store this year with 3 tents! Come see us!
- August 9th - Art Walk
- August 10th - Ales For The Trail
- August 10th - Coeur d'Alene Triathlon
- September 13th - Art Walk
- September 20th-21st - Oktoberfest
- September 21st - Coeur d'Fondo
- September 26th - Final Downtown Farmers Market
- October 11th - Art Walk
- October 26th - Fall Fest & Apple Palooza
- October 31st - Trick or Treat the Downtown
- Nov 3rd - Wine for the Holidays
- Nov 8th - Art Walk
- Nov 29th - Lighting Ceremony Parade // Wow, what a great time this is! Hustle and Bustle galore! By this time it's a little cold and sometimes the snow is falling. But it's the day after Thanksgiving so everyone is out shopping and making merry. And then in the evening we enjoy a beautiful parade, the tree lights are turned on, and then we have fireworks in the evening! Such a fun day.
- Nov 29th - Festival of Trees
- Dec 7th - Live Neigh-tivity
- Dec 13th - Art Walk